Welcome to Gateway,
Hi and a very warm welcome from everyone at Rochdale Gateway Leisure Ltd.
At Rochdale Gateway Leisure Ltd we aim to:
- To develop and support opportunities to participate in their communities, primarily for people with learning disabilities, who live in the Rochdale Metropolitan Borough area and adjacent to the Rochdale Metropolitan Borough area.
- To provide a base offering social, cultural and educational opportunities.
- To meet directly the needs of people with learning disabilities, their families, carers and friends, by their involvement at all levels throughout the organisation in the decision-making process.
- To actively promote the right of all individuals, whatever the type or degree of disability to be respected and involved as equal members of society.
- To provide a facility for other organisations and groups who wish to include people with learning disabilities in their activities.
- To raise awareness of the positive contribution of people with learning disabilities within the community.
- To support younger people with learning disabilities during transition.
We have been providing a specialist service to individuals with learning disabilities and their parents and carers for over 20 years and continue to do so. We are based in the hub of the community and are close to all amenities.
We provide a number of services to adults with learning disabilities and their families which include,
- Our day services (Muskaan, Edi and ALPS)
- Outreach and Homecare Services
- Millgate overnight Respite Provision
- The Inclusion, Access and Information Service
- The Aashiyana Carers Group
Also alongside this we have the Harry Smith Social Club which runs on a Friday night, The Saturday Scheme which provides respite for carers on a Saturday as well as a number of social and leisure activities, please click on the relevant headings to find out more.
You are more than welcome to come and visit us to find out more.
We look forward to seeing you.
On and behalf of everyone at Rochdale Gateway Leisure Ltd,
opening the path to opportunities.
Rochdale Gateway Leisure Ltd
2 Kenion Street
Bikes4All Christmas and New Year closures. Our final session for this year will be Friday the 15th of December. Fi… https://t.co/eBVnBxc8qg
Carers' rights and the Care Act https://t.co/LBRWZkujtO
The Bikes4All session on Wednesday 29th March 2017 at the Bowlee Sports Centre is suspended for staff training.