Bikes4All accessibility cycling sessions.
The car park behind the Bowlee Sports Centre is presently closed. Parking will be nearer the front entrance of the sports centre. Access through the main sports hall fire doors will not be available. Please use the main entrance.
Wednesdays from 10:00am until of session at 2pm. (Close and clear-up at about 2:15pm.)
Fridays from 10:00am until close of session at 2pm. (On Friday sessions please pay at reception.)
- A cycling stop-in session which is available to all individuals no matter what your level of ability.
- Appropriate clothing to be worn.
- Drinks and snacks are available to purchase.
- Just turn up with appropriate clothing and footwear.
- Cycling sessions are held in the main sports-hall.
For enquiries please call Gateway Leisure on 01706 515800, Graeme Hill on 01706 926203 or the Bowlee sports centre on 0161 643 4907
Cost for session is £3. Support staff free.
Bowlee Park Sports Centre, Windermere Road, Middleton. M24 4LA
(Select this link to show the location on Google Maps)
A grant for nearly £6000 has been applied for to improve the footpath into Bowlee Park so that we can cycle outside. The reason we have been able to apply for this money is because the accessible cycling is the single most successful activity for Disabled Adults in the Borough. Thank you for your continued support and may the cycling get BIGGER!